The Muse Guided Meditation OWM Buffalo: Now Muse 2!
The latest addition to the cutting edge wellness medicine offered at our clinic.
- This cutting edge mindfulness meditation device offers immediate biofeedback through nature sounds to let a meditator know when they are in the “calm zone” or the sweet spot of the meditation.
- Muse’s feedback allows one to spend more time in the “calm zone” during each session, maximizing meditation’s health benefits.
- Meditation benefits include reduced cortisol levels, stronger immune system, improved memory, cognition and mood.
Muse® 2 is a completely new product and experience. It is a personal meditation assistant that takes the guesswork out of meditation with its ability to provide a whole new range of real-time feedback on your meditation practice, including body movement, heart rate, breath and mental activity.
Through three new rich feedback options, we have created a more concrete foundation to support both beginners and experts on their meditation journey.
A recent study at the Catholic University of Milan showed that four weeks with our flagship product, Muse®, created a change in brain physiology akin to a more relaxed baseline state, along with improved improved cognitive performance, compared to controls. For the best review experience, we recommend starting by using Muse® 2 for five minutes a day for one week.
- Meditation Made Easy: stop guessing if you are doing it right. Use real-time feedback toguide you and keep you motivated during your meditation practice.
- Find Calm, Stay Focused: research has shown that meditation helps people sleep better, stress less and focus more.
- Your Personal Meditation Assistant: get real-time feedback to help you recognize calm.
- Dig Deeper & Get Personal: choose what works for you. Muse® will track your mentalactivity, heart rate, breathing and body movements to guide your totalmeditation experience.
- Track & Measure Your Progress: review your data, set goals and build a rewardingmeditation practice.
The Muse is an amazing training tool for the beginners and a tool that allows for a longer, deeper meditation of experienced practitioners.
Muse Two OWM Buffalo
NEW LOOK & FEEL
Muse has taken the design of the original Muse® and upgraded it to a sleeker, lower profile with all-new sensors and a soft-touch finish. With the upgraded Muse® Meditation app, you will love the responsive and intuitive design, new results screens, new user dashboard and all-new educational content.
NEW: BODY – BUILDING THE FOUNDATION OF STILLNESS
Muse® 2 can measure stillness in your body through motion
tracking; postural shifts and fidgeting cause shimmers of real-time audio feedback in the form of beautiful chimes to guide you back to a place of restful stillness.
NEW: BREATH – RIDING BREATH TO A DEEPER PRACTICE
Muse® 2 can measure your breathing patterns through themovement of your body and changing waves in your heart’s rhythm.
Learn to control your breath through guiding audio or visualfeedback in immersive sound environments. Choose betweenenergizing breathing exercises or relaxation techniques.
Muse® 2 can measure the beat of your heart and help you learn how to slow its rhythm. As you begin to relax, your heart rate drops and the sounds in the audio environment reward you for taking a pause and slowing down.
NEW: HEART – LEARN YOUR RHYTHM, FIND YOUR CALM
COMING SOON: INNER HARMONY -COMBINE MULTIPLEFEEDBACK CENTERS
With rich data gathered from body, breath, heart and mental activity, the new Muse® 2 offers you a whole new way to cultivate focused calm. As you progress through your practice with Muse® 2, you will have the ability to combine the different feedback centers for even more engaging sessions and deeper insights — your guide toinner harmony.
our heart rate, breath, and body sensors guide your total meditation experience.
Please inquire with our office at 716-626-6301 or email@example.com about our Muse guided meditation programs and training opportunities.